Enjoy breakfast in our modern style dining room which can be comfortably arranged to suit our guests’ needs and which prides itself in offering a choice of breakfast menu with a full English hot buffet, together with, the usual cereals and toast, together with nuts & seeds, seasonal fresh fruit, pastries and crumpets.
We also have a selection of yoghurts, yoghurt drinks, bottled water, orange, apple and cranberry juice in glass-fronted fridges in the dining room for guests to choose what they would like.
We will endeavour to cater for any dietary preferences our Guests may have, we do ask that we are advised in advance of any dietary requirements. We always have a gluten-free cereal available as well as Flora and butter.
Served between 08:30am and 09:30am, our sample breakfast menu is as follows:
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Seeds & Nuts
- Yoghurt Drinks
- Creamy Fruit Smoothies (Made to order)Raspberry, Tropical, Summer Fruit Mix, Blueberry, Red Berry Mix, Black Forest Mix, Pineapple, Banana.
These can be made with soya milk – just let us know.
- On the hot buffetBacon, Gluten Free Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Tomato, Gluten Free Heinz Beans, Black Pudding, Mushrooms and Gluten Free Hash Browns.
We will also cook fried, poached or boiled eggs to order (please allow 10 mins).
- Cooked to order
- Omelette – plain or choose your filling/s (ham, cheese, tomato or onion or anything from the buffet
- Toasted Sandwiches with a choice of filling (choose from Cheese, Ham Tomato and Onion or anything from the buffet)
- Cheese/Beans/Marmite/Vegimite on toast or crumpets
- White & Brown Bread & Crumpets
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE WHEN PRE-ORDERED THE DAY BEFORE
- Smoked Salmon, Fresh Tomato with your choice of eggs
- Smoked Haddock, Fresh Tomato and your choice of eggs
- Smoked Kippers, Fresh Tomato with your choice of eggs
- French Toast ‘Eggy Bread’ with crispy Bacon & Tomato
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup
VEGETARIAN & OTHER DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
We will try to meet any dietary requirements please state at time of booking. Please read the following carefully. If you suffer from a food allergy or intolerance please let us know when you check in.
Every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination whilst preparing a specific allergen free order but please note that we have a kitchen that does not have a specific allergy free zone. Wheat and gluten free ingredients that are deep fried will use the same fryers in the kitchen as dishes not containing these ingredients. Therefore, there may be a risk of cross contamination for extremely sensitive sufferers. Please note that we cannot guarantee that any dish is completely free from allergens/specific and that we ask you to inform us of any food allergy.
There are 14 main allergens. This list is not exhaustive.
Celery and celeriac – Soups stocks and salads.
Cereals containing gluten – Pasta, pizza, pastry, bread, biscuits, sauces and gravies.
Crustaceans – Crabs, prawns, scampi and any sauces containing these types of foods.
Eggs – Cakes, pastry, desserts, mayonnaise and other sauces.
Lupin – Although not obviously used it may be present in some flour and seeds.
Milk – Dairy butter, cream, milk powders and yoghurts and dessert products and sauces.
Molluscs – These include mussel, squid, and other shellfish and fish sauces.
Mustard – Breads, curries, marinades meat dishes salad dressings, sauces and soups.
Nuts – Cashews, almonds etc. These are found in breads, sauces, cakes, curries, some oils and some flours.
Peanuts – These are used in sauces, desserts, breads and some cereals.
Sesame – Found in breadsticks, rolls, humus and tahini and possibly salads.
Soya – Not often used but may be found in ice cream, meat products sauces and vegetarian foods.
Sulphur dioxide (Sulphites) – found in raisins, dried apricots and prunes, some meat products, soft drinks, wine and beer.